Rakesh Patel, MD PLLC (previously Vijay Patel Family Medicine) welcomes you to a small family oriented primary care practice with a convenient downtown Raleigh location, where each patient can feel comfortable having his or her medical needs met.
Dr. Rakesh Patel is a board certified Internal Medicine physician. He finished his residency at Monmouth Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Health Systems in 2003 and has since been serving areas in North Carolina. He believes in providing care that treats the entire individual and not just an illness. He prides himself in providing prompt and thorough patient care with an emphasis on prevention and well being.
We offer a wide array of medical services including, but not limited to:
- General medical care for chronic, acute and all other issues
- Wellness visits including Physicals and Pap smears
- Asthma, Emphysema, and other breathing disorders
- Management of chronic conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol, Thyroid Disorders, and other hormonal issues
- Arthritis and other joint disorders
- Weight management
- Men’s Health, Testosterone Therapy and Erectile dysfunction
- Tdap (tetanus) and flu shots, Vitamin B12 and trigger point injections.
We see patients from 18 and up. We are accepting new patients. We have an on-site lab for your convenience.
Appointment Line (919) 782.5288, ext 3#
(on your phone? Click Here to Call Us)
Mon – Thur: 8:00AM-5:00PM